What we do with your personally identifiable information
We collect the following personally identifiable data. Personally identifiable information means information that can be used to identify you as an individual, such as, for example
- your name, company, email address, phone number, billing address, and shipping address
- your user ID and password
- credit card information or bank account
- any account-preference information you provide us
If you do provide personally identifiable information to us we will:
- not sell or rent it to a third party without your permission — although unless you opt out (see below), we may use your contact information to provide you with information we believe you need to know or may find useful, such as (for example) news about our services and products and modifications to the Terms of Service;
- take commercially reasonable precautions to protect the information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction
- not use or disclose the information except:
- as necessary to provide services or products you have ordered, such as (for example) by providing it to a carrier to deliver products you have ordered;
- in the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined (for example, statistical compilations);
- as required by law, for example, in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
- to outside auditors as our newsletter provider or website host who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
- as necessary to enforce the Terms of Service;
- as necessary to protect the rights, safety, or property of this website and its services, its users, or others; this may include (for example) exchanging information with other organizations for fraud protection and/or risk reduction.
Computer Information Collected (Non personally Identifiable)
We collect other information that cannot be readily used to identify you, such as (for example) the domain name and IP address of your computer and the city as well as country it is connected from. We will not share your current location with other users or partners.
Session Data & Automatic information
We do collect session data from your site visit (which site you've visited on this website and for how long) . We automatically receive information from your web browser or mobile device. This information includes the name of the website from which you entered our Website, if any, as well as the name of the website to which you're headed when you leave our website. This information also includes the IP address of your computer/proxy server that you use to access the Internet, your Internet Website provider name, web browser type, type of mobile device, and computer operating system. We use this information, individually or in the aggregate, for technical administration of our Web site(s); research and development; customer- and account administration; and to help us focus our marketing efforts more precisely and work on improving the provided services.
External data storage sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted. Like the host of this website Squarespace or the newsletter provider tinyletter.
When you sign up for our monthly newsletter (called monthly letters), you receive the following:
- A monthly letter at the end of every month from Anabel Roque Rodriguez
- containing a short essay on a specific topic
- lots of recommendations around the art world, podcasts etc.
- external links to these recommendations that the writer does not take responsibility in
- Occasional service updates and promotions (any week day)
If you do not wish to receive these things via email, please do not subscribe to the monthly letter "Labor of Love", or unsubscribe through the link at the end of every letter. We do not keep any additional lists and we do not enlist customers or clients or anyone into the main list automatically, without their consent.
Links to Other Websites
Your privacy responsibilities
To help protect your privacy, be sure:
- not to share your user ID or password with anyone else
- to take customary precautions to guard against “malware” (viruses, Trojan horses, bots, etc.), for example by installing and updating suitable anti-virus software
- You must be at least 13 years old to use this Web site's services. We do not knowingly collect information from children under 13.
Questions or comments?
Thank you for choosing Anabel Roque Rodriguez!
Privacy page created thanks to the help of www.docracy.com and suited to the site's needs.